Report NEP-BAN-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk Mazelis, 2015. "The Role of Shadow Banking in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism and the Business Cycle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Veronica Rappoport & Philipp Schnabl & Daniel Paravisini, 2015. "Comparative Advantage and Specialization in Bank Lending," 2015 Meeting Papers 499, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mamonov, Mikhail & Vernikov, Andrei, 2015. "Bank ownership and cost efficiency in Russia, revisited," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M., 2014. "Why Do Banks Practice Regulatory Arbitrage? Evidence from Usage of Trust Preferred Securities," Working Papers 14-03, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Berger, Allen N. & Black, Lamont K. & Bouwman, Christa H. S. & Dlugosz, Jennifer, 2014. "The Federal Reserve's Discount Window and TAF Programs: "Pushing on a String?"," Working Papers 14-06, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H. S. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2014. "Bank Risk Taking and Liquidity Creation Following Regulatory Interventions and Capital Support," Working Papers 14-07, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- English, William B. & Van den Heuvel, Skander J. & Zakrajsek, Egon, 2014. "Interest Rate Risk and Bank Equity Valuations," Working Papers 14-05, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Donald P. Morgan & Katherine Samolyk & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "The Benefits of Geographic Diversification in Banking," Working Papers hal-01155170, HAL.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Marquez, Robert, 2014. "Deposits and Bank Capital Structure," Working Papers 14-08, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Mathias Lé, 2014. "Heterogeneous Adjustments in Bank Leverage after Deposit Insurance Adoption," PSE Working Papers halshs-01074956, HAL.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2015. "Bank Sovereign Bond Holdings, Sovereign Shock Spillovers, and Moral Hazard durning the European Crisis," Working Paper Series 2015-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ames, Mark & Schuermann, Til & Scott, Hal S., 2014. "Bank Capital for Operational Risk: A Tale of Fragility and Instability," Working Papers 14-02, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco & Dominique Henriet & Xavier Joutard, 2015. "Business Training Allocation and Credit Scoring: Theory and Evidence from Microcredit in France," Working Papers halshs-01171949, HAL.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Zhang, Yan, 2014. "Second Liens and the Holdup Problem in Mortgage Renegotiation," Working Paper Series 2014-02, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Mason, Joseph R. & Imerman, Michael B. & Lee, Hong, 2014. "Self-Reporting under SEC Reg AB and Transparency in Securitization: Evidence from Loan-Level Disclosure of Risk Factors in RMBS Deals," Working Papers 14-11, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.