Report NEP-BAN-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Suman Lodh & Monomita Nandy, 2015. "How Has the Global Financial Crisis Affected Syndicated Loan Terms in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1481, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- OGURA Yoshiaki & OKUI Ryo & SAITO Yukiko, 2015. "Network-motivated Lending Decisions," Discussion papers 15057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Robert E. Hall & Ricardo Reis, 2015. "Maintaining Central-Bank Financial Stability under New-Style Central Banking," NBER Working Papers 21173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2015. "Multilevel empirics for small banks in local markets," MPRA Paper 64399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carroll, James & McCann, Fergal & O'Toole, Conor, 2015. "The use of personal guarantees in Irish SME lending," Economic Letters 06/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Schuh, Scott & Stavins, Joanna, 2014. "The 2011 and 2012 Surveys of Consumer Payment Choice," Research Data Report 14-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Frame, W. Scott & Gerardi, Kristopher S. & Willen, Paul S., 2015. "The Failure of supervisory stress testing: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and OFHEO," Working Papers 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.