Report NEP-BAN-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Walther, 2014. "Jointly optimal regulation of bank capital and maturity structure," Economics Series Working Papers 725, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens, 2014. "The Great Cross-Border Bank Deleveraging; Supply Constraints and Intra-Group Frictions," IMF Working Papers 14/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Kris James Mitchener & Matthew Jaremski, 2014. "The Evolution of Bank Supervision: Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 20603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radde, Sören, 2014. "Flight to liquidity and the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1729, European Central Bank.
- Lux, Thomas, 2014. "A Model of the Topology of the Bank-Firm Credit Network and Its Role as Channel of Contagion," FinMaP-Working Papers 19, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Alejandro Ponce & Enrique Seira & Guillermo Zamarripa, 2014. "Borrowing on the Wrong Credit Card:Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 1406, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Roukny, Tarik & Georg, Co-Pierre & Battiston, Stefano, 2014. "A network analysis of the evolution of the German interbank market," Discussion Papers 22/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Great Mortgaging: Housing Finance, Crises, and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 20501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic Lambert & Kenichi Ueda, 2014. "The Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies on Bank Soundness," IMF Working Papers 14/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Monetarism rides again? US monetary policy in a world of Quantitative Easing," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2014. "House Prices, Capital Inflows and Macroprudential Policy," FinMaP-Working Papers 10, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Ibrahim Danlami, Mohammed & Richard Mayowa, Dada, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)and Customers' Satisfaction in Nigeria: A case study of Ilorin, Kwara State," MPRA Paper 59757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2014. "The Local Government Crisis 2007-2014: When China's Financial Management Faltered," Working Papers 272014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Briglevics, Tamás & Schuh, Scott, 2014. "This is what's in your wallet... and how you use it," Working Paper Series 1684, European Central Bank.