Report NEP-BAN-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo & David Veredas, 2014. "Disentangling Systematic and Idiosyncratic Dynamics in Panels of Volatility Measures," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junye Li & Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "On bank credit risk: systemic or bank-specific? Evidence from the US and UK," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 951, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Banks’ Loan Screening Incentives with Credit Risk Transfer: An Alternative to Risk Retention," Working Papers on Finance 1402, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Faiçal Belaid, 2014. "Loan quality determinants: evaluating the contribution of bank-specific variables, macroeconomic factors and firm level information," IHEID Working Papers 04-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Tomas Fiala & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Ailing Mothers, Healthy Daughters? Contagion in the Central European Banking Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1069, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- G. Chiesa, 2014. "Bankruptcy Remoteness and Incentive-compatible Securitization," Working Papers wp928, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Manthos D. Delis & Sotirios Kokas & Steven Ongena, 2014. "Foreign ownership and market power in banking: Evidence from a world sample," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Philipp König & David Pothier, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and Roll-over Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1364, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Donald P. Morgan & Katherine Samolyk & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "The Benefits of Intrastate and Interstate Geographic Diversification in Banking," Working Papers hal-00950504, HAL.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2014. "Stress Testing Engineering: the real risk measurement?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951593, HAL.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Augsburg, Britta & de Haas, Ralph & Fitzsimons, Emla & Harmgart, Heike, 2014. "Group lending or individual lending? Evidence from a randomised field experiment in Mongolia," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).