Report NEP-BAN-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annika Birch & Tomaso Aste, 2014. "Systemic Losses Due to Counter Party Risk in a Stylized Banking System," Papers 1402.3688, arXiv.org.
- Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Agrapetidou, Anna, 2014. "Forecasting Bank Credit Ratings," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 9-2014, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201402, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ramayandi, Arief & Rawat, Umang & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2014. "Can Low Interest Rates be Harmful: An Assessment of the Bank Risk-Taking Channel in Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 123, Asian Development Bank.
- Eric Wong & Andrew Tsang & Steven Kong, 2014. "How Does Loan-To-Value Policy Strengthen Banks' Resilience to Property Price Shocks - Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 032014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2014. "The role of demographics in small business loan pricing," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 134, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "What drives the dynamics of bank debt renegotiation in Europe? A survival analysis approach," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks competition, managerial efficiency and the interest rate pass-through in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Alexius, Annika & Birenstam, Helene & Eklund, Johanna, 2014. "The interbank market risk premium, central bank interventions, and measures of market liquidity," Research Papers in Economics 2014:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Gondo, Rocío, 2014. "State Contingent Assets, Financial Crises and Pecuniary Externalities in Models with Collateral Constraints," Working Papers 2014-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KAWASHIMA, Toshiki & NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2014. "Structural Disposal and Cyclical Adjustment: Non-performing Loans, Structural Transition, and Regulatory Reform in Japan, 1997-2011," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f167, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 27 Apr 2014.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K Hassani, 2014. "Stress Testing Engineering: the real risk measurement?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.