Report NEP-BAN-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Angelini, Paolo & Neri, Stefano & Panetta, Fabio, 2012. "Monetary and macroprudential policies," Working Paper Series 1449, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/15745 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Lopreite, 2012. "Securitization and monetary transmission mechanism: evidence from italy (1999-2009)," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Marina Balboa & GermÃ¡n LÃ³pez-Espinosa & Korok Ray & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Executive Compensation and Systemic Risk: The Role of Non-Interest Income and Wholesale Funding," Faculty Working Papers 04/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Garratt, Rodney & Webber, Lewis & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "Using Shapley’s asymmetric power index to measure banks’ contributions to systemic risk," Bank of England working papers 468, Bank of England.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Schou-Zibell, Lotte & Song, Lei Lei, 2012. "A Macroprudential Framework for Monitoring and Examining Financial Soundness," Discussion Papers DP 2012-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Todd Kaplan, 2012. "An Experiment on the Causes of Bank Run Contagions," Discussion Papers 1206, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- V. L. Miguéis & D. F. Benoit & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Enhanced Decision Support in Credit Scoring Using Bayesian Binary Quantile Regression," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/803, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Zimmermann, Tom, 2012. "Fiscal consolidations and banking stability," MPRA Paper 42229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ng, Thiam Hee, 2012. "Assessing the Resilience of ASEAN Banking Systems: the Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Estimating bank loans loss given default by generalized additive models," Working Papers 201224, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Carlos León & Andrés Murcia, 2012. "Systemic Importance Index for financial institutions: A Principal Component Analysis approach," Borradores de Economia 741, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/130530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Discussion Papers 2012/151, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Marcos Valli Jorge & Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado, 2012. "Price Differentiation and Menu Costs in Credit Card Payments," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-592, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.