Report NEP-BAN-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2011. "Financial intermediary balance sheet management," Staff Reports 532, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tsuruta, Daisuke, 2012. "Changing Banking Relationships and Client Firm Performance: Evidence for Japan from the 1990s," MPRA Paper 35895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zlatuse Komarkova & Adam Gersl & Lubos Komarek, 2011. "Models for Stress Testing Czech Banks' Liquidity Risk," Working Papers 2011/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Demirguc-Kunt Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2012. "Is the financial safety net a barrier to cross-border banking ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5947, The World Bank.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2012. "International Shock Transmission after the Lehman Brothers Collapse. Evidence from Syndicated Lending," MPRA Paper 36001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Kourouma & D. Dupre & G. Sanfilippo & O. Taramasco, 2011. "Extreme Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall during Financial Crisis," Post-Print halshs-00658495, HAL.
- Gutierrez, Eva & Caraballo, Patricia, 2012. "Systemic oversight frameworks in LAC : current practices and reform agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5941, The World Bank.
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2011. "Financial and Regulatory Failure: The Case of Ireland," Working Papers 201136, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.