Report NEP-BAN-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2009. "Information sharing and information acquisition in credit markets," IEW - Working Papers 454, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delis, Manthos D & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Bank liquidity and the board of directors," MPRA Paper 18872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral & Song Shin, Hyun & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2009. "Endogenous choice of bank liquidity: the role of fire sales," Bank of England working papers 376, Bank of England.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Montes-Negret, Fernando, 2009. "The heavenly liquidity twin : the increasing importance of liquidity risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5139, The World Bank.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore