Report NEP-BAN-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian T. Melzer & Donald P. Morgan, 2009. "Price-increasing competition: the curious case of overdraft versus deferred deposit credit," Staff Reports 391, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Heidorn, Thomas & Schmaltz, Christian, 2009. "Interne Transferpreise für Liquidität," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 125, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Hamid Mehran & Anjan Thakor, 2009. "Bank capital and value in the cross section," Staff Reports 390, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Simon van Norden, 2009. "When You've Seen One Financial Crisis," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-42, CIRANO.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "Rescuing Banks from the Effects of the Financial Crisis," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 30, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luisa Carpinelli, 2009. "Real effects of banking crises: a survey of the literature," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 55, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2009. "Blockholdings and corporate governance in the EU banking sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-110 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pradeep Srivastava, 2009. "Size, Efficiency and Financial Reforms in Indian Banking," Working Papers id:2223, eSocialSciences.
- Michael R King, 2009. "Time to buy or just buying time? The market reaction to bank rescue packages," BIS Working Papers 288, Bank for International Settlements.