Report NEP-BAN-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marquï¿½s-Ibï¿½ï¿½ez, 2009. "Bank risk and monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 712, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pérez, Francisco & Arribas, Iván & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009. "Openness and geographic neutrality: How do they contribute to international banking integration?," MPRA Paper 17211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böger, Andreas & Heidorn, Thomas & Rupprecht, Stephan, 2009. "Einführung in das Kapitalstrukturmanagement," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 121, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Busch, Ramona & Kick, Thomas, 2009. "Income diversification in the German banking industry," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Werner, Karl & Moormann, Jürgen, 2009. "Efficiency and profitability of European banks: how important is operational efficiency?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 111, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Patricia L. Tecles & Benjamin M. Tabak & Roberta B. Staub, 2009. "Concentração e Inadimplência nas Carteiras de Empréstimos dos Bancos Brasileiros," Working Papers Series 191, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bruno Silva Martins & Leonardo S. Alencar, 2009. "Concentração Bancária, Lucratividade e Risco Sistêmico: uma abordagem de Contágio Indireto," Working Papers Series 190, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Antonio Carlos Magalhães da Silva & Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & Myrian Beatriz Eiras das Neves, 2009. "Loss Given Default: um estudo sobre perdas em operações prefixadas no mercado brasileiro," Working Papers Series 193, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Clodoaldo Aparecido Annibal, 2009. "Inadimplência do Setor Bancário Brasileiro: uma avaliação de suas medidas," Working Papers Series 192, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Roßbach, Peter, 2009. "Die Rolle des Internets als Informationsbeschaffungsmedium in Banken," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 120, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.