Report NEP-BAN-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minford, Patrick, 2009. "The Banking Crisis - A Rational Interpretation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Iftekhar Hasan, 2009. "Financial crises and bank failures: a review of prediction methods," Working Paper 0904, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben R. Craig & Valeriya Dinger, 2009. "Deposit market competition, costs of funding and bank risk," Working Paper 0905, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15757 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stavarek, Daniel & Šulganová, Jana, 2009.
"Analýza efektívnosti slovenských bánk využitím Stochastic Frontier Approach
[Analysis of Efficiency of Slovak Banks Using Stochastic Frontier Approach]," MPRA Paper 16020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro GAMBINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2009. "Who captures who? Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Working Papers 332, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Matthew S. Yiu & Alex Ho & Lu Jin, 2009. "Econometric Approach to Early Warnings of Vulnerability in the Banking System and Currency Markets for Hong Kong and Other EMEAP Economies," Working Papers 0908, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency, Technical Change, and Returns to Scale in Large U.S. Banks: Panel Data Evidence from an Output Distance Function Satisfying Theoretical Regularity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.