Report NEP-BAN-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "The Role of Banks in the Subprime Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2009-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Andreas Pick, 2009. "Forecasting the Fragility of the Banking and Insurance Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 882, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eric Van Tassel, 2009. "Moral Hazard and Capital Requirements in a Lending Model of Credit Denial," Working Papers 09003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Joaquín Maudos Villarroya & Liliana Solís, 2009. "The determinants of net interest income in the Mexican banking system: an integrated model," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Itoh, Yuki, 2008. "Recovery Process Model," Discussion Papers 2008-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.