Report NEP-BAN-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Bohachova, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Risks in the Banking Sector: A Cross-Country Empirical Assessment," IAW Discussion Papers 44, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Schaeck, Klaus & Čihák, Martin, 2008. "How does competition affect efficiency and soundness in banking? New empirical evidence," Working Paper Series 0932, European Central Bank.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2008. "An Examination of Entry and Competitive Performance in Rural Banking Markets," Working Papers 2008-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Christa Hainz & Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Bank Competition and Collateral: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-19, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Philip Bond & David K. Musto & Bilge Yilmaz, 2008. "Predatory mortgage lending," Working Papers 08-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jacobson, Tor & Kindell, Rikard & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2008. "Firm Default and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper Series 226, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- William Wild, 2008. "A New Structure for Regulated Bank Lending in a Cyclical Downturn," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 239, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- ONO Arito & SAKAI Koji & UESUGI Iichiro, 2008. "The Effects of Collateral on SME Performance in Japan," Discussion papers 08037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2008. "Where's the smoking gun? a study of underwriting standards for US subprime mortgages," Working Papers 2008-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jakub Seidler, 2008. "Implied Market Loss Given Default: structural-model approach," Working Papers IES 2008/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2008.