Report NEP-BAN-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Chao, 2007. "Herding and Bank Runs," Working Papers 07-15, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Dairo Estrada & Angela González Arbeláez & Javier Gutierréz Rueda, 2008. "The Effects of Diversification on Banks´ Expected Returns," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004991, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Minton, Bernadette & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 2008. "How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Hedge Loans?," Working Paper Series 2008-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bonin, John & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul, 2008. "Banking in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- YongDong Zou & Stephen M. Miller & Bernard Malamud, 2008. "Geographic Deregulation and Commercial Bank Performance in US State Banking Markets," Working papers 2008-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Erel, Isil, 2007. "The Effect of Bank Mergers on Loan Prices: Evidence from the U.S," Working Paper Series 2006-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Organizational distance and use of collateral for business loans," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0816, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Deakin & Panicos Demetriades & Gregory James, 2008. "Creditor Protection and Banking System Development in India," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- van Lelyveld, Iman & Liedorp, Franka & Pröpper, Marc, 2008. "Stress Testing Linkages between Banks in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 10092, University Library of Munich, Germany.