Report NEP-BAN-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenersamy Ramos de Alcântara, 2008. "An Integrated Model for Liquidity Management and Short-Term Asset Allocation in Commercial Banks," Working Papers Series 168, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Innovation in Banking and Excessive Loan Growth," IMF Working Papers 08/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Timothy H. Hannan, 2008. "Consumer switching costs and firm pricing: evidence from bank pricing of deposit accounts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sharon K. Blei, 2008. "The British tripartite financial supervision system in the face of the Northern Rock run," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2008-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Johannes Wiegand, 2008. "Bank Recycling of Petro Dollars to Emerging Market Economies During the Current Oil Price Boom," IMF Working Papers 08/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ola Melander, 2008. "Credit Matters; Empirical Evidence on U.S. Macro-Financial Linkages," IMF Working Papers 08/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Francesca Lotti & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2008. "Do Women Pay More for Credit? Evidence from Italy," NBER Working Papers 14202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Kjos, 2008. "Proposed changes to Regulation Z: highlighting behaviors that affect credit costs," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Julia S. Cheney, 2008. "Alternative data and its use in credit scoring thin-and no-file consumers," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.