Report NEP-BAN-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2008. "The Emergence of Information Sharing in Credit Markets," Working Papers 2008-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Engwall, Lars, 2008. "Banks as organizations," Working Papers 1990:8, Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies.
- Eva Gutierrez, 2008. "The Reform of Italian Cooperative Banks; Discussion of Proposals," IMF Working Papers 08/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Dale F. Gray & James P Walsh, 2008. "Factor Model for Stress-testing with a Contingent Claims Model of the Chilean Banking System," IMF Working Papers 08/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2007. "Product Market Competition, Regulation and Dividend Payout Policy of Malaysian Banks," MPRA Paper 8579, University Library of Munich, Germany.