Report NEP-BAN-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kose John & Hamid Mehran & Yiming Qian, 2007. "Regulation, subordinated debt, and incentive features of CEO compensation in the banking industry," Staff Reports 308, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:6584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cosci Stefania & Meliciani Valentina, 2007. "The role of screening and cross-selling in bank-firm relationships," wp.comunite 0033, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adriana Soares Sales & Maria Eduarda Tannuri-Pianto, 2007. "Explaining Bank Failures in Brazil: Micro, Macro and Contagion Effects (1994-1998)," Working Papers Series 147, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hubert BONIN, 2007. "Jacques Laffitte, an investment banker who did not create a model for investment banking (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2007-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2007. "Bank Size or Distance: What Hampers Innovation Adoption by SMEs ?," Working Papers 304, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Solange Maria Guerra & Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Eui Jung Chang, 2007. "The Stability-Concentration Relationship in the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 145, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ricardo Schechtman, 2007. "Joint Validation of Credit Rating PDs under Default Correlation," Working Papers Series 149, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain, 2007. "Payday holiday: how households fare after payday credit bans," Staff Reports 309, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:gra:fegper:01/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberta Blass Staub & Geraldo da Silva e Souza, 2007. "A Probabilistic Approach for Assessing the Significance of Contextual Variables in Nonparametric Frontier Models: an Application for Brazilian Banks," Working Papers Series 150, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.