Report NEP-BAN-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John K. Ashton & Khac Pham, 2007. "Efficiency and Price Effects of Horizontal Bank Mergers," Working Papers 07-9, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Nataliya Fedorenko & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "The Effects of the Bank-Internal Ratings on the Loan Maturity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 704, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Camacho-Gutiérrez, Pablo & González-Cantú, Vanessa M., 2007. "Moral hazard in a voluntary deposit insurance system: Revisited," MPRA Paper 3909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Robert DeYoung & W. Scott Frame & Dennis Glennon & Daniel P. McMillen & Peter J. Nigro, 2007. "Commercial lending distance and historically underserved areas," Working Paper 2007-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.