Report NEP-BAN-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. "Expanding Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts," Working Papers 108, Center for Global Development.
- Elisabeth Ledrut, 2007. "Simulating retaliation in payment systems: Can banks control their exposure to a failing participant?," DNB Working Papers 133, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hud - Pd&R, 2006. "Subprime Lending and Alternative Financial Service Providers: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis," Economic Development Publications 39088, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Portfolio Value-at-Risk with Time-Varying Copula: Evidence from the Americas," MPRA Paper 2711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Tulip, 2007. "Financial Markets in Iceland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 549, OECD Publishing.
- Yokoyama, Kazuki, 2007. "Too Big to Fail: the Panic of 1927," MPRA Paper 2768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2006. "Sophisticated Discipline in Nascent Deposit Markets: Evidence from Post-Communist Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp829, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, 2007. "Capital Adequacy Ratios, Efficiency and Governance: a Comparison Between Islamic and Western Banks," Working Papers 20070402, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Apr 2007.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, 2007. "Microfinance and Investment: a Comparison with Bank and Informal Lending," Working Papers 20070401, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Apr 2007.
- Takao Kobayashi & Jeffrey Bohn & Risa Sai, 2007. ""Global Risk Sharing: Toward a stronger Financial System"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-176, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Patricia Mc Grath, 2006. "Financial Deregulation and Financial Development, and Subsequent Impact on Economic Growth in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp828, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. "Observing Unobservables: Identifying Information Asymmetries with a Consumer Credit Field Report," Working Papers 109, Center for Global Development.
- Cuong H. Nguyen, 2007. "Determinants of Credit Participation and Its Impact on Household Consumption: Evidence From Rural Vietnam," CERT Discussion Papers 0703, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.