Report NEP-BAN-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Fecht, Falko, 2006. "Money market derivatives and the allocation of liquidity risk in the banking sector," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Fecht, Falko, 2006. "Limits to international banking consolidation," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Adam Geršl, 2007. "Foreign Banks, Foreign Lending and Cross-Border Contagion: Evidence from the BIS Data," Working Papers IES 2007/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2007.
- Köhler, Matthias & Hommel, Judith & Grote, Matthias, 2006. "The Role of Banks in the Transmission of Monetary Policy in the Baltics," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:cis:di0000:017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adalberto ALBERICI, 2007. "L'analisi del capitale intellettuale per la valutazione del merito di credito," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Finanzstruktur und Wirtschaftswachstum - theoretische und empirische Aspekte," IMK Studies 01-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.