Report NEP-ARA-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ragui Assaad & Samir Ghazouani & Caroline Krafft, 2017. "The Composition of Labor Supply and Unemployment in Tunisia," Working Papers 1150, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2017.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain, 2016. "Financial development and foreign direct investment: The case of Middle East and North African (MENA) developing nations," MPRA Paper 82013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mai Hassan, 2017. "The Impact of Economic Globalization on the Shadow Economy in Egypt," CESifo Working Paper Series 6424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Mustafa Ã–zer & Jan Fidrmuc, 2017. "Male Education and Domestic Violence in Turkey: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poyraz, Mehmet Sami & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "External private debt and economic growth: Is there a lead-lag Granger-casual relationship? evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 82132, University Library of Munich, Germany.