Report NEP-ARA-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evren Ceritoglu & Hatice Burcu Gurcihan Yunculer & Huzeyfe Torun & Semih Tumen, 2017. "The Impact of Syrian Refugees on Natives' Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey : Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Design," Working Papers 1705, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ebru Kongar & Emel Memis, 2017. "Gendered Patterns of Time Use over the Life Cycle: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_884, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kahia, Montassar, 2017. "The Framework of Tunisian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 77032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abebe Shimeles & Ahmed Moummi & Nizar Jouini & Nora Lustig, 2016. "Fiscal Incidence and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Tunisia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 38, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Rashad, Ahmed Shoukry & Sharaf, Mesbah Fathy & Mansour, Elhussien I., 2016. "Does public health insurance increase maternal health care utilization in Egypt?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 223, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- James Alm, 2015. "Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 34, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Fatima El-Issawi, 2017. "Algerian national media: freedom at a cost," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69567, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and Poverty in Iran: Assessing the Impact and Effectiveness of Taxes and Transfer," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 48, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2017.