Report NEP-ARA-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamrita, Mohamed Essaied & Mekdam, Mejdi, 2016. "Energy consumption, CO2 emissions and economic growth nexus: Evidence from panel Granger causality test," MPRA Paper 72908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad, 2016. "Exporting and Workforce Skills-Intensity in the Egyptian Manufacturing Firms: Empirical Evidence Using World Bank Firm-Level Data for Egypt," Working Paper Series in Economics 358, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Burcu Düzgün Öncel & Deniz Karaoğlan, 2016. "Disability and Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Turkish Males," ERC Working Papers 1608, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2016.
- Uri Dadush, 2016. "Politics, Policies and Prospects of the MENA Region," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1622, Policy Center for the New South.
- Polat, Sezgin, 2016. "Industry Wage Differentials and Working Conditions in Turkey: A Brief Note," MPRA Paper 73165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesur, Resul & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2016. "Can Natural Gas Save Lives? Evidence from the Deployment of a Fuel Delivery System in a Developing Country," IZA Discussion Papers 10115, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rim Berahab, 2016. "Structure des échanges entre le Maroc et l’Afrique : Une analyse de la spécialisation du commerce," Research papers & Policy papers 1611, Policy Center for the New South.