Report NEP-ARA-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan, Sherif, 2016. "Reaping the Bless of Arab Migrants: Mobilizing Diaspora for Private Sector Development," MPRA Paper 71539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Modugno & Baris Soybilgen & M. Ege Yazgan, 2016. "Nowcasting Turkish GDP and News Decomposition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-044, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Hakan Ergin, 2016. "PUBLIC RESPONSE to the SYRIAN STUDENTS' RIGHT to HIGHER EDUCATION at TURKISH UNIVERSITIES," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606072, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Heba Abdel Monem & Pilar Garcia Martinez, 2016. "Macroprudential Policy and Financial Stability in the Arab Region," IMF Working Papers 16/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Senem Kurt Topuz, 2016. "Women in Turkey and Comparative Analysis of Women's Condition in Political Party Programs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605990, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Turkey; 2016 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Turkey," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/104, International Monetary Fund.
- El-Baz, Osama, 2016. "Estimating Egypt’s Potential Output: A Production Function Approach," MPRA Paper 71652, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2016.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2016. "For God's sake. The impact of religious proximity on firms' exports," Working Papers 418, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Algeria; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Dhoha AlSaleh, 2016. "Social Media Impact on Consumers in Developed and Developing Countries: The Case of US and Kuwait," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605860, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.