Report NEP-ARA-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2015. "Low Wage Returns to Schooling in a Developing Country: Evidence from a Major Policy Reform in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Resul Cesur & Pınar Mine Güneş & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 21510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. " Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "United Arab Emirates; Staff Report for the 2015 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/219, International Monetary Fund.
- IPC-IG & Unicef Yemen, 2015. "Yemen National Social Protection Monitoring Survey (NSPMS): 2012-2013 ? Final Report," Publications Arab 8, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mario Mansour, 2015. "Tax Policy in MENA Countries; Looking Back and Forward," IMF Working Papers 15/98, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Jordan; Sixth Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement, Request for Waivers of Applicability of Performance Criteria, and Rephasing of Access," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/115, International Monetary Fund.