Report NEP-ARA-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2014. "Integrating Agricultural Risks Management Strategies in selected EU Partner Countries: Syria, Tunisia, Turkey," MPRA Paper 58935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Bouras, Hela & Sossi Alaoui, Fatima Zorha & Fekih Soussi, Boutaïna & Machrafi, Mustapha, 2014. "Performance des Télécommunications, Qualité institutionnelle et IDE en Afrique du Nord: CAS du MAROC et la TUNISIE [Performance of Telecommunication, Institutionnel Quality and FDI in North Africa ," MPRA Paper 58797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdal Ozmen & Duygu Yolcu-Karadam, 2014. "Structural Change in Turkish External Trade: Evidence from BEC Sectors," ERC Working Papers 1413, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2014.
- Ülke, Volkan & Ergun, Ugur, 2013. "The Relationship between Consumer Price and Producer Price Indices in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "Exchange Uncertainty and Export Performance in Egypt: New Insights from Wavelet Decomposition and Optimal GARCH Model," MPRA Paper 59568, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "Economics of Migration of Students from the Arab Region to OECD countries," MPRA Paper 58830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," MPRA Paper 59527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Utku Ozmen & Cagri Sarikaya, 2014. "Enflasyonda Ramazan Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.