Report NEP-ARA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Altan Aldan & Olcay Yucel Culha, 2013. "The Role of Extensive Margin in Exports of Turkey : A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 1332, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Panel analysis of CO2 emissions, GDP, energy consumption, trade openness and urbanization for MENA countries," MPRA Paper 49258, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2013.
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Inci Omercikoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Network Centrality Measures and Systemic Risk: An Application to the Turkish Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2013/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Mouchera Karara, 2013. "The MENA Region - an Optimal Currency Area? Evaluating its Stability by Taylor-Rule derived Stress Tests," Working Papers 35, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohammed, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas Consumption and Trade in Tunisia’s Output," MPRA Paper 49260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2013.
- Sofronis Clerides & Peter Davis & Antonis Michis, 2013. "National Sentiment and Consumer Choice: The Iraq War and Sales of US Products in Arab Countries," Working Paper Series 41_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 3/08. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Working Papers halshs-00854522, HAL.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oguz Atuk & Fethi Ogunc & M. Utku Ozmen & Cagri Sarikaya, 2013. "Turkiye’de Uretici ve Tuketici Fiyatlari Arasindaki Iliski Uzerine Bir Degerlendirme," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1321, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.