Report NEP-ARA-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attar, M. Aykut, 2013. "Growth and Demography in Turkey: Economic History vs. Pro-Natalist Rhetoric," MPRA Paper 47275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Tokaç & Mike Williams, 2013. "Government Debt Management and Operational Risk: A Risk Management Framework and its Application in Turkey," SIGMA Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:eut:wpaper:01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Montalieu & Isabelle Rabaud, 2012. "The Impact of Restrictions in Trade in the Telecommunications: an Application to Middle East and North African Countries," Working Papers halshs-00827761, HAL.
- Ahmed S Alanazi & Benjamin Liu, 2013. "IPO financial and operating performance: Evidence from the six countries of the GCC," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201304, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.