Report NEP-ARA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Private Tutoring and the Question of Equitable Opportunities in Turkey," MPRA Paper 45061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2013.
- Etkin Ozen & Cem Sahin & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013. "External Financial Stress and External Financing Vulnerability in Turkey : Some Policy Implications for Financial Stability," Working Papers 1317, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- M. Fatih Ekinci & Gazi Kabas & Enes Sunel, 2013. "End-Point Bias in Trend-Cycle Decompositions : An Application to the Real Exchange Rates of Turkey," Working Papers 1316, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Huseyin Cagri Akkoyun & Ramazan Karasahin & Gursu Keles, 2013. "Systemic Risk Contribution of Individual Banks," Working Papers 1318, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Syed Abul, Basher, 2013. "Regional Initiative in the Gulf Arab States: The Search for a Common Currency," MPRA Paper 46486, University Library of Munich, Germany.