Report NEP-ARA-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kucukkale, Yakup & Yamak, Rahmi, 2012. "Cointegration, causality and Wagner’s law with disaggregated data: evidence from Turkey, 1968-2004," MPRA Paper 36894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "A general equilibrium analysis of the inflationary impact of energy subsidies reform in Iran," IDEC DP2 Series 2-8, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Philip K. Verleger, 2012. "Using US Strategic Reserves to Moderate Potential Oil Price Increases from Sanctions on Iran," Policy Briefs PB12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stephan Klasen & Tobias Lechtenfeld & Kristina Meier & Johannes Rieckmann, 2012. "Benefits trickling away: The health impact of extending access to piped water and sanitation in urban Yemen," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 110, Courant Research Centre PEG.