Report NEP-ARA-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gokhan Yilmaz, 2011. "Resurgence of Selective Industrial Policy: What Turkey Needs," Working Papers 2011/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Cem Iskender Aydin & Gokhan Ozertan & Begum Ozkaynak, 2011. "Should Turkey Adopt GM Crops? A Social Multi-Criteria Evaluation for the Case of Cotton Farming in Turkey," Working Papers 2011/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysit Tansel & Yousef Daoud, 2011. "Comparative Essay on Returns to Education in Palestine and Turkey," Working Papers 2011/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Fatma Dogruel & Suut Dogruel, 2011. "Privatization and regional distribution of manufacturing in Turkey," Working Papers 2011/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nuri Yildirim, 2011. "No Appealing Future For High Growth – Low Profitability Firms: Evidence from Turkey’s Top 1000," Working Papers 2011/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," Working Papers 2012/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers halshs-00659292, HAL.
- Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Islamic private equity: what is new?," MPRA Paper 35952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2012. "Does the Iranian oil supply matter for the oil prices?," MPRA Paper 36030, University Library of Munich, Germany.