Report NEP-ARA-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA, 2011. "Firm Productivity and Investment Climate in Developing Countries: How Does Middle East and North Africa Manufacturing Perform?," Working Papers 201126, CERDI.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey : Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach," Working Papers 1115, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Albers, Scott & Albers, Andrew L., 2011. "The Golden Mean, the Arab Spring and a 10-step analysis of American economic history," MPRA Paper 33004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Sullivan, Meghan, 2011. "Iraqi Politics and Implications for Oil and Energy," Working Paper Series rwp11-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bathaee, Atieh, 2011. "Culture affects consumer behavior: Theoretical reflections and an illustrative example with Germany and Iran," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2011, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.