Report NEP-ARA-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Baijou, Ahmad, 2009. "Interdependencies of Health, Education & Poverty in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey Using Demographic and Health Survey," MPRA Paper 21409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2010.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic Finance:Sructure-objective mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Rault & Mohamed El Hedi AROURI, 2009. "On the influence of oil prices on stock markets: Evidence from panel analysis in GCC countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp961, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2010_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe Rault & ohamed El Hedi AROURI, 2009. "Oil prices and stock markets: what drives what in the Gulf Corporation Council countries?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp960, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2009. "Failure of Participation & “Missing Women” in South Mediterranean Economies," MPRA Paper 21541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2010.