Report NEP-ARA-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344833_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanyal, Prabuddha & Babu, Suresh, 2008. "Aid effectiveness and capacity development: Implications for economic growth in developing countries," IFPRI discussion papers 838, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sovereign wealth funds: stylized facts about their determinants and governance," Working Paper Series 2008-33, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Shahnoushi, Naser & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Manssori, Hooman, 2009. "An Examination of the Relationship between Food Prices and Government Monetary Policies in Iran," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46078, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kevin Ummel & David Wheeler, 2008. "Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East," Working Papers 156, Center for Global Development.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008. "Food and financial crises: Implications for agriculture and the poor," Food policy reports 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane, 2008. "Sustaining and accelerating Africa's agricultural growth recovery in the context of changing global food prices:," Policy briefs 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ruel, Marie & Hoddinott, John, 2008. "Investing in early childhood nutrition:," Policy briefs 8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tweeten, Luther G. & Thompson, Stanley R., 2008. "Long-term Global Agricultural Output Supply-Demand Balance and Real Farm and Food Prices," Working Papers 46009, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.