Report NEP-ALL-2002-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ALL, a report on new working papers in the area of All new papers. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher D Carroll, 2001. "The Epidemiology of Macroeconomic Expectations," Economics Working Paper Archive 462, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Working with the Market: The Israeli Experience of Promoting R&D in the Enterprise Sector and the Lessons for Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 9, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Item repec:fth:prinin:459 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:prinin:460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van den Bergh, Gerhard & van deer Klaauw, Bas, 2001. "Counseling and monitoring of unemployed workers: theory and evidence from a controlled social experiment," Working Paper Series 2001:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Srour, 2001. "Price-Level versus Inflation Targeting in a Small Open Economy," Staff Working Papers 01-24, Bank of Canada.
- Sandeep Baliga & Tomas Sjostrom, 2001. "Arms Races and Negotiations," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000005, www.najecon.org.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Han Hong & Matthew Shum, 2000. "A Semiparametric Estimator for Dynamic Optimization Models," Economics Working Paper Archive 461, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Nov 2001.
- Philippe Jehiel & Dov Samet, 2001. "Learning To Play Games In Extensive Form By Valuation," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000010, www.najecon.org.
- Ying Liu, 2001. "Modelling Mortgage Rate Changes with a Smooth Transition Error-Correction Model," Staff Working Papers 01-23, Bank of Canada.
- Brian Skyrms, 2001. "Signals, Evolution and the Explanatory Power of Transient Information," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000001, www.najecon.org.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government, Innovation and Technology Policy, An Analysis of the Brazilian Experience during the 1990s," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 11, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Nandini Gupta, 2001. "Partial Privatization and Firm Performance: Evidence from India," Industrial Organization 0112002, EconWPA.