Report NEP-AGR-2021-03-29This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Leblois, 2021. "Mitigating the impact of bad rainy seasons in poor agricultural regions to tackle deforestation," Post-Print hal-03111007, HAL.
- Margherita Comola & Carla Inguaggiato & Mariapia Mendola, 2021. "Learning about Farming: Innovation and Social Networks in a Resettled Community in Brazil," Development Working Papers 468, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Rita Jalkh & Marc Dedeire & Melanie Requier Desjardins, 2020. "An Introduction to Food Cooperatives in the Bekaa Valley, Lebanon: Territorial Actors and Potential Levers to Local Development Through Culinary Heritage," Post-Print hal-03137540, HAL.
- Gadea Rivas, María Dolores & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2021. "A tale of three cities: climate heterogeneity (special issue of SERIES in homage to Juan J. Dolado)," UC3M Working papers. Economics 32200, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Akhmadiyeva, Zarema & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2020. "How to align formal land rights with farmers’ perceptions in Central Asia?," IAMO Policy Briefs 310044, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- A. Lourme-Ruiz & S. Dury & Y. Martin-Prével, 2021. "Linkages between dietary diversity and indicators of agricultural biodiversity in Burkina Faso [Les liens entre la diversité alimentaire et les indicateurs de diversité de la production au Burkina ," Post-Print ird-03127240, HAL.
- Michèle Belot & Noémi Berlin & Jonathan James & Valeria Skafida, 2021. "The Formation and Malleability of Dietary Habits: A Field Experiment with Low Income Families," Working Papers halshs-03157557, HAL.
- Willner, Sam, 2021. "Rural Living Standards and Inequality: A Case Study from Southern Sweden 1780-1919," Lund Papers in Economic History 219, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Pascale Ertus & Christine Petr, 2021. "Esthetics Service And Wine Quality Perceived [Esthétique Du Service Et Qualité Perçue Du Vin]," Post-Print hal-03114180, HAL.
- Naser Amanzadeh & Toshi H. Arimura & Mohammad Vesal & Seyed Farshad Fatemi Ardestani, 2021. "The Distributional Effects of Climate Change:Evidence from Iran," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 2007, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Friedrich Schneider & Mangirdas Morkunas & Erika Quendler, 2021. "Measuring the Immeasurable: The Evolution of the Size of Informal Economy in the Agricultural Sector in the EU-15 up to 2019," CESifo Working Paper Series 8937, CESifo.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2020. "The impact of retirement on the healthiness of food purchases," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 619, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Afsal Najeeb & Mohammed Shahid Abdulla, 2020. "Without A Pinch Of Salt: A Business Model For Mobile Small Scale Desalination Units For Water-Scarce Areas," Working papers 387, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Svanidze, Miranda, 2020. "Spatial market efficiency of grain markets in the post-Soviet countries and implications for global food security," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies 310043, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Oecd, 2021. "Digital opportunities for Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Systems and the trade facilitation effects of SPS Electronic Certification," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Bénédicte Apouey & Hazem Arab & Simon Baeckelandt & Philippe Begout & Nicolas Berghmans & Nathalie Blanc & Jean-Yves Boulin & Eric Buge & Dimitri Courant & Amy Dahan & Adrien F, 2022. "“Co-construction” in Deliberative Democracy: Lessons from the French Citizens’ Convention for Climate," Working Papers hal-03119539, HAL.
- Angela R. Fertig & Xuyang Tang & Heather M. Dahlen, "undated". "The Effect of a Fresh Produce Incentive Paired with Cooking and Nutrition Education on Healthy Eating in Low-Income Households: A Pilot Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 42bf50e4f62c4787912d3af3c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Stephan Marette & John Beghin & Anne-Célia Disdier & Eliza Mojduszka, 2021. "Can foods produced with new plant engineering techniques succeed in the marketplace? A case study of apples," PSE Working Papers halshs-03167477, HAL.
- Céline de Quatrebarbes & Bertrand Laporte & Stéphane Calipel, 2021. "Fighting the soaring prices of agricultural food products -VAT versus Trade tariffs exemptions. A case study in Niger," Working Papers hal-03164636, HAL.
- juana, andi, 2021. "Potential Marketing Development of Traditional Food Business of South Sulawesi People," OSF Preprints vy8k3, Center for Open Science.
- Aliaga Lordemann, Javier & Mora-García, Claudio & Mulder, Nanno, 2021. "The main drivers of arabica coffee prices in Latin America," Documentos de Proyectos 46729, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Dahlan, Hadi Akbar, 2021. "Trends and Food Technology Gap in Global Food Policy," SocArXiv 7r8sm, Center for Open Science.
- Elizavetta Dorinet & Pierre-André Jouvet & Julien Wolfersberger, 2021. "Is The Agricultural Sector Cursed Too? Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa [Le secteur agricole est-il lui aussi maudit ? Témoignages d'Afrique subsaharienne]," Post-Print hal-03036437, HAL.
- Mechthild Donner & Ivana Radić, 2021. "Innovative circular business models in the olive oil sector for sustainable mediterranean agrifood systems," Post-Print hal-03158870, HAL.
- Roy, Chandan & Roy Mukherjee, Sanchari, 2020. "A study on productivity & empowerment of women intensive sericulture sector of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 106728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2020. "The J-curve Effect in Agricultural Commodity Trade: An Empirical Study of South East Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 106701, University Library of Munich, Germany.