Report NEP-AGR-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David A Fleming & Kate Preston, 2018. "International Agricultural Mitigation Research and the Impacts and Value of Two SLMACC Research Projects," Working Papers 18_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Caffera, Marcelo & Vásquez Lavín, Felipe & Rodríguez Anza, Daniel & Carrasco-Letelier, Leonidas & Hernández, José Ignacio & Buonomo, Mariela, 2019. "Spatial Spillovers in the Implicit Market Price of Soil Erosion: An Estimation using a Spatio-temporal Hedonic Model," MPRA Paper 93589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "Land Reform and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 25780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Lietava & Risa Morimoto, 2019. "Regression tree analysis of soil fertility and agro-economic practices and the effects on yield in Tanzania," Working Papers 218, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Scott Knowles & Mark Skidmore, 2019. "A primer on weather and climate intervention for economists," CESifo Working Paper Series 7586, CESifo.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Shah, Nida & Nisar, Wasay, 2019. "Consumer Buying Behavior of Organic Food with Respect to Health and Safety Concerns among Adolescents," MPRA Paper 93570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deschenes, Olivier & Wang, Huixia & Wang, Si & Zhang, Peng, 2019. "The Effect of Air Pollution on Body Weight and Obesity: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 12296, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Casey, Katherine & Glennerster, Rachel & Miguel, Edward & Voors, Maarten, 2019. "Skill versus Voice in Local Development," Research Papers 3713, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Allcott, Hunt & Diamond, Rebecca & Dube, Jean-Pierre & Handbury, Jessie & Rahkovsky, Ilya A. & Schnell, Molly, 2018. "Food Deserts and the Causes of Nutritional Inequality," Research Papers 3750, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi & Okoshi, Hirofumi, 2019. "Rules of Origin and Consumer-Hurting Free Trade Agreements," Discussion Papers in Economics 61759, University of Munich, Department of Economics.