Report NEP-AGR-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornelia F.A. van Wesenbeeck, 2018. "Disentangling urban and rural food security in West Africa," West African Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Nikulin, Alexander (Никулин, Александр) & Trotsuk, Irina (Троцук, Ирина) & Kurakin, Alexander (Куракин, Александр), 2018. "Agrarian Transformation of Agricultural Enterprises and Regions of the BRICS and EU Countries: Comparative Analysis [Аграрная Трансформация Сельскохозяйственных Предприятий И Регионов Стран Брикс И," Working Papers 031824, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Tilekeyev, Kanat & Mogilevskii, Roman & Abdrazakova, Nazgul & Dzhumaeva, Shoola, 2018. "Production and Exports of Kidney Beans in the Kyrgyz Republic: Value Chain Analysis," MPRA Paper 85299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qizhong YANG & Keiichiro HONDA & Tsunehiro OTSUKI, 2018. "Structure Demand Estimation of the Response to Food Safety Regulations in the Japanese Poultry Market," OSIPP Discussion Paper 18E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Ann M. Collins & Jacob A. Klerman & Ronette Briefel & Gretchen Rowe & Anne R. Gordon & Christopher W. Logan & Anne Wolf & Stephen H. Bell, "undated". "A Summer Nutrition Benefit Pilot Program and Low-Income Children's Food Security," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 929bcf4fe0d040fda9ae6ecaf, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2018. "Will Urban Migrants Formally Insure their Rural Relatives? Family Networks and Rainfall Index Insurance in Burkina Faso," GLO Discussion Paper Series 194, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," Working Papers 2018.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Filippo Randelli & Benedetto Rocchi & Stefania Giampaolo, 2018. "Direct selling and alternative evolutionary patterns in the Italian agri-food systems," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Eduardo A. HADDAD & Fernando S. PEROBELLI & Flãvio V. VIEIRA & Vinicius A. VALE, 2018. "Different Dimensions of Brazil and Morocco Trade Flows: A Quantitative Assessment," Research papers & Policy papers 1802, Policy Center for the New South.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Efficiency of agrarian governance in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 85576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Denteh, Augustine & Tchernis, Rusty, 2018. "Estimating the Associations between SNAP and Food Insecurity, Obesity, and Food Purchases with Imperfect Administrative Measures of Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 11412, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Améline Vallet & Bruno Locatelli & Harold Levrel & Sven Wunder, 2016. "Ecosystem service tradeoffs and ecological-economic production possibilities frontier: A case study in Costa Rica," Post-Print hal-01674150, HAL.
- Hinnosaar, Marit, 2018. "How long do healthy habits last? The role of prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 12815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesca MARCHETTA & David SAHN & Luca TIBERTI, 2018. "School or work? The role of weather shocks in Madagascar," Working Papers 201803, CERDI.
- Michela Faccioli & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Klaus Glenk & Julia Martin-Ortega, 2018. "Environmental attitudes and place identity as simultaneous determinants of preferences for environmental goods," Working Papers 2018-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Giovanni Peri, 2018. "Should they stay or should they go? Climate Migrants and Local Conflicts," NBER Working Papers 24447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boiangiu, Marius Cosmin, 2017. "Mitigation vs. adaptation: a critical overview of EU climate change policies and their impact on agriculture," MPRA Paper 85367, University Library of Munich, Germany.