Report NEP-AGR-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thavorncharoensap, Montarat, 2017. "Effectiveness of Obesity Prevention and Control," ADBI Working Papers 654, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Morais, Joanna & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2017. "Impact of socioeconomic factors on nutritional diet in Vietnam from 2004 to 2014: new insights using compositional data analysis," TSE Working Papers 17-825, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chaoran Chen, 2017. "Technology Adoption, Capital Deepening, and International Productivity Differences," 2017 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Dimitris Christopoulos & Spiro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2017. "Irrigation Practices, Water Effectiveness and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Roson, 2017. "Beyond Water Stress: Structural Adjustment and Macroeconomic Consequences of the Emerging Water Scarcity," Working Papers 2017:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pacillo, Grazia, 2016. "Market participation, innovation adoption and poverty in rural Ghana," Economics PhD Theses 0916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin & Grozavu, Adrian, 2017. "Spatial assessment of construction waste generated by residential buildings in rural areas," MPRA Paper 80124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albrecht, Konstanze & Krämer, Florentin & Szech, Nora, 2017. "Animal welfare and human ethics: A personality study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jonathan R. Sweeney & Richard E. Howitt & Hing Ling Chan & Minling Pan & PingSun Leung, 2017. "How do fishery policies affect Hawaii's longline fishing industry? Calibrating a positive mathematical programming model," Papers 1707.03960, arXiv.org.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla & Jackeline Velazco & Henry Willebald, 2017. "The Goose that laid the golden eggs? Agricultural development in Latin America in the 20yh century," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1703, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Silwal, Ani Rudra, 2016. "Three essays on agriculture and economic development in Tanzania," Economics PhD Theses 1116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Rasheed, Muhammad Taseer & Aujla, Khalid Mehmood & Hussain, Abid & Qureshi, Abdul Hayee & Hasan, Tariq, 2016. "Economics and Marketing of Rose Flowers: A case Study of Islamabad and Rawalpindi Districts," MPRA Paper 79707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Chatellier, 2017. "Les échanges de bovins vivants et de viande bovine dans le monde et dans l’UE : trajectoires productives et commerciales des principaux pays impliqués," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.