Report NEP-AGR-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Carriquiry & Amani Elobeid & Ryan Goodrich, 2016. "Comparing the trends and strength of determinants to deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon in consideration of biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-12, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Demmler, Kathrin M. & Ecker, Olivier & Qaim, Matin, 2017. "Supermarket Shopping and Nutritional Outcomes: A Panel Data Analysis for Urban Kenya," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 253860, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Sambucci, Olena & Alston, Julian, 2017. "Estimating The Value Of California Wine Grapes," Working Papers 253848, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Yan, Shiyu & Smeets, Edward & van Berkum, Siemen, 2017. "How to measure greenhouse gas emissions by fuel type for binary sustainability standards: Average or Marginal emissions? An example of fertilizer use and corn ethanol," Discussion Papers 2017/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Paul C. Samboko & Cliff Dlamini, 2017. "Institutional arrangements for biofuel feedstock production in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Huffaker, Ray, "undated". "Opening Address: Double Jeopardy—Climate Change And Invasive Species," 47th Annual Meeting, July 3-8, 2011, Bridgetown, Barbados 253833, Caribbean Food Crops Society.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2017. "Investigating the interdependence between non-hydroelectric renewable energy, agricultural value added, and arable land use in Argentina," MPRA Paper 77513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meemken, Eva-Marie & Spielman, David J. & Qaim, Matin, 2017. "Trading off nutrition and education? A panel data analysis of the dissimilar welfare effects of Organic and Fairtrade standards," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 253643, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Cheteni, Priviledge, 2016. "Smallholder farmers’ awareness of biofuel crops in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa," MPRA Paper 77356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weihsueh A. Chiu, 2017. "Chemical risk assessment and translation to socio-economic assessments," OECD Environment Working Papers 117, OECD Publishing.
- L. Lambertini, 2017. "Regulating the tragedy of commons: nonlinear feedback solutions of a differential game with a dual interpretation," Working Papers wp1096, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cheteni, Priviledge, 2016. "Youth Participation in Agriculture in the Nkonkobe District Municipality, South Africa," MPRA Paper 77358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Chebil & Aymen Frija & Rached Alyani, 2015. "Measurement of Total Factor Productivity and its Determinants: Case of Wheat Sector in Tunisia," Working Papers 943, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
- Thando Vilakazi & Anthea Paelo, 2017. "Towards the integration of markets: Competition in road transportation of perishable goods between Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tulman, Sarah & Williams, Robert & Higgins, Nathaniel & Gerling, Michael & Dodson, Charles & McWilliams, Bruce, 2016. "USDA Microloans for Farmers: Participation Patterns and Effects of Outreach," Economic Research Report 253739, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Leila Baghdadi & Hendrik Kruse & Inma Martínez-Zarzoso, 2015. "An Estimation of Traiff Pass-Through in Tunisia," Working Papers 963, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.
- Paul C. Samboko & Mitelo Subakanya & Cliff Dlamini, 2017. "Potential biofuel feedstocks and production in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Büttner, Thiess, 2016. "Commercial Land Use and Interjurisdictional Competition," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145955, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Outreville, J. François, 2017. "Wine Production In Québec: A Restatement," Working Papers 253852, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Julia Blasch & Nina Boogen & Nilkanth Kumar & Massimo Filippini, 2017. "The role of energy and investment literacy for residential electricity demand and end-use efficiency," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/269, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & Spiewanowski, Piotr, 2016. "Did the Fertilizer Cartel Cause the Food Crisis?," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145777, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2017. "Standards, Tariffs And Trade: The Rise And Fall Of The Raisin Trade Between Greece And France In The Late 19th Century And The Definition Of Wine," Working Papers 253853, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Sims, Eric N. & Quintanar, Sarah, 2017. "Analyzing Barrel Purchasing Decisions on Winery Costs," Working Papers 253849, American Association of Wine Economists.