Report NEP-AGR-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Kebede, Ephraim, 2012. "Sources of Growth in Post-Conflict Burundi: From Destruction to Production," MPRA Paper 43577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber, 2012. "Economic and spatial modelling for estimating supply of perennial crops’ biomass in Poland," Working Papers 2012-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Megan Neary, 2012. "Flexible Tools for Unique Places - Interim Land Use and Urban Agriculture Opportunities from Berlin, Germany: Strategies for Oakland, California," NEURUS papers neurusp162, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Leisa Perch & Gabriel Labbate, 2011. "Dimensions of Inclusive Development," Poverty In Focus 23, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Qiang Chen, 2013. "Climate Shocks, State Capacity, and Peasant Uprisings in North China during 25-1911 CE," SDU Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economics, Shandong University.