Report NEP-AGR-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Gazeley & Andrew Newell, 2010. "The First WorldWar andWorking-Class Food Consumption in Britain," Working Paper Series 1410, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- DELPIERRE Matthieu & VERHEYDEN Bertrand & WEYNANTS Stéphanie, 2011. "On the interaction between risk-taking and risk-sharing under farm household wealth heterogeneity," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-35, LISER.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-041_349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seven Agir, 2011. "The Evolution of Grain Policy Beyond Europe: Ottoman Grain Administration in the Late Eighteenth Century," Working Papers 999, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Christian EBEKE & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI, 2011. "Are Foreign Aid and Remittances a Hedge against Food Price Shocks in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 201121, CERDI.
- V. Eldon Ball & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Camilo A. Ulloa, 2011. "Agricultural productivity in the United States: catching-up and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers we1116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Mauricio Moura & Caio Piza & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2011. "The Distributive Effects of Land Titleon Labor Supply; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 11/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Elettra Agliardi & Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "A New Index of Environmental Quality," Working Paper Series 31_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Costa, Cinthia Cabral da & Cunha, Marcelo Pereira da & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "The role of ethanol in the brazilian economy: three decades of progress," MPRA Paper 32224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caio Piza & Mauricio José Serpa Barros de Moura, 2011. "How Does Land Title Affect Access to Credit? Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Working Paper Series 2211, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-042_350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore