Report NEP-AGR-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timilsina, Govinda & Beghin, John C. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Mevel, Simon, 2010. "The Impacts of Biofuels Targets on Land-Use Change and Food Supply: A Global Cge Assessment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhen Miao & John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2011. "Accounting for Product Substitution in the Analysis of Food Taxes Targeting Obesity," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp518, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Seabright, Paul, 2010. "Property Rights, Warfare and the Neolithic Transition," IDEI Working Papers 654, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Janda, Karel, 2010. "Vertical integration in the Czech agriculture – focus on dairy and meat sectors," MPRA Paper 27408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Lukomska & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2010. "Bush encroachment control and risk management in semi-arid rangelands," Working Paper Series in Economics 191, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2010. "Simple econometric models for short term production choices in cropping systems," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.