Report NEP-AGR-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Agricultural Insurances Based on Meteorological Indices: Realizations, Methods and Research Agenda," Working Papers 2010.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francisco Alpizar & Fredrik Carlsson & Maria Naranjo, 2010. "The Effect of Risk, Ambiguity and Coordination on Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Working Papers 2010.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- D. Kumara Charyulu & Subho Biswas, 2010. "Efficiency of Organic Input Units under NPOF Scheme in India," Working Papers id:2641, eSocialSciences.
- Mireille CHIROLEU-ASSOULINE & Sébastien ROUSSEL, 2010. "Contract Design to Sequester Carbon in Agricultural Soils," Working Papers 10-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2010.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný & Dennis Guignet & Stefania Tonin, 2010. "The Benefits of Contaminated Site Cleanup Revisited: The Case of Naples and Caserta, Italy," Working Papers 2010.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arthur Fishman & Israel Finkelstein & Avi Simhon & Nira Yacouel, 2010. "The Economics of Collective Brands," Working Papers 2010-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore