Report NEP-AGR-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SriSubramaniam, Guruswamy & Sairavi, Subramaniam, 2009. "Does India attain self sufficiency in Food production," MPRA Paper 16866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- Bashir A. Qasmi & Yonas Hamda & Scott Fausti, 2009. "Impacts of Dramatic Increase in Corn Based Ethanol Production on Grain Production and Marketing Patterns in South Dakota," Research Reports 200901, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2009. "Food and cash transfers: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers W09/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Janssen, Larry & Pflueger, Burton, 2009. "South Dakota Agricultural Land Values and Cash Rental Rates, 2009," Issue Briefs 2009508, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie, 2009. "Does Positional Concern Matter in Poor Societies? Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taylor, Gary, 2009. "Economic Impact of Agriculture on South Dakota," Issue Briefs 2009507, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00370738_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hamda, Yonas & Qasmi, Bashir & Fausti, Scott, 2009. "Grain Elevator Industry Revisited," Issue Briefs 2009509, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.