Report NEP-AGR-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SriSubramaniam, Guruswamy & Sairavi, Subramaniam, 2009. "Does India attain self sufficiency in Food production," MPRA Paper 16866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- Larry Janssen & Burton Pflueger, 2009. "South Dakota Agricultural Land Market Trends 1991–2009:The 2009 SDSU South Dakota Farm Real Estate Survey," Research Reports 200901, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2009. "Food and cash transfers: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers W09/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Janssen, Larry & Pflueger, Burton, 2009. "South Dakota Agricultural Land Values and Cash Rental Rates, 2009," Issue Briefs 2009508, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie, 2009. "Does Positional Concern Matter in Poor Societies? Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taylor, Gary, 2009. "Economic Impact of Agriculture on South Dakota," Issue Briefs 2009507, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Clément De Chaisemartin & Thuriane Mahé, 2009. "How to understand our willingness-to-pay to fight climate change? A choice experiment approach," Working Papers hal-00370738, HAL.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hamda, Yonas & Qasmi, Bashir & Fausti, Scott, 2009. "Grain Elevator Industry Revisited," Issue Briefs 2009509, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.