Report NEP-AGR-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives, Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 6924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashraf, Nava & Giné, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S., 2009. "Finding Missing Markets (and a disturbing epilogue): Evidence from an Export Crop Adoption and Marketing Intervention in Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 7133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anderson, Kym & Croser, Johanna L. & Lloyd, Peter J, 2009. "Global Distortions to Agricultural Markets: New Indicators of Trade and Welfare Impacts, 1955 to 2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 7160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loening, Josef L. & Durevall, Dick & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics and Food Prices in an Agricultural Economy: The Case of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 347, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica, 2009. "Unintended Impacts of Multiple Instruments on Technology Adoption," Working Papers in Economics 344, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klemperer, Paul, 2009. "What is the Top Priority on Climate Change?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brander, Luke M. & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J. & van Beukering, Pieter J.H., 2009. "The Economic Impact of Ocean Acidification on Coral Reefs," Papers WP282, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).