Report NEP-AGR-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denise Wolter, 2008. "Higher Food Prices: A Blessing in Disguise for Africa?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 66, OECD Publishing.
- Franco Baraldi, 2008. "Un approccio di governance multilivello per le politiche agricole [A multi-level governance approach for agricultural policies]," DEIAgra Working Papers 8003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2008.
- Valero-Gil, Jorge & Valero, Magali, 2008. "The effects of rising food prices on poverty in Mexico," MPRA Paper 10221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Kerry Smith & Carol Mansfield & Aaron Strong, 2008. "Public or Private Production of Food Safety: What Do U.S. Consumers Want?," NBER Working Papers 14287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Marc J. & Tirado, Cristina & Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Thompson, Brian, 2008. "Impact of climate change and bioenergy on nutrition," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Climate:2008, September.
- Vardas, Giannis & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Model Uncertainty, Ambiguity and the Precautionary Principle: Implications for Biodiversity Management," MPRA Paper 10236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Kea, 2007. "Girl Farm Labour And Double-Shift Schooling In The Gambia: The Paradox Of Development Intervention," PRUS Working Papers 39, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," MPRA Paper 10237, University Library of Munich, Germany.