Report NEP-AGR-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008. "Rising food prices: What should be done?," Policy briefs 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim & Torero, Maximo, 2008. "Physical and virtual global food reserves to protect the poor and prevent market failure:," Policy briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pedro Cerdán-Infantes & Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension Services: The Case of Grape Production in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0508, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Item repec:isu:genres:12961 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- von Braun, Joachim & Ahmed, Akhter & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Hoddinott, John & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ruel, Marie & Torero, Maximo & van Rheenen, Te, 2008. "High food prices: The what, who, and how of proposed policy actions," Policy briefs 1A, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2008. "Investing in agriculture to overcome the world food crisis and reduce poverty and hunger:," Policy briefs 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Islam, Nurul ed., 2008. "Reducing poverty and hunger in Asia:," 2020 vision focus 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter A. Groothuis, 2008. "Land Use Issues: Resort Rural Ramifications," Working Papers 08-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Reardon, Thomas & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "The supermarket revolution in developing countries: Policies for "competitiveness with inclusiveness"," Policy briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Katrina Mullan & Andreas Kontoleon & Tim Swanson & Shiqiu Zhang, 2008. "An evaluation of the impact of the Natural Forest Protection Programme on Rural Household Livelihoods," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 34.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: the Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," HUI Working Papers 19, HUI Research.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2008/26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandros Dimitropoulos & Andreas Kontoleon, 2008. "Assessing the Determinants of Local Acceptability of Wind Farm Investment: A Choice Experiment in the Greek Aegean Islands," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 35.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Enric Tello & Marc Badia-Miro & Xavier Cusso & Ramon Garrabou & Francesc Valls, 2008. "Explaining vineyard specialization in the province of Barcelona (Spain) in the mid-19th century," Working Papers in Economics 201, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jason Henderson & Brent A. Gloy, 2008. "The impact of ethanol plants on cropland values in the Great Plains," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.