Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2008. "Food Supply in Java during War and Decolonisation, 1940-1950," MPRA Paper 8852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Pogge, 2008. "A Consistent Measure of Real Poverty: A Reply to Ravallion," One Pager 54, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Daniel G. Schroeder, 2007. "Food Stamps, Unemployment Insurance, and the Safety Net," Working Papers 0715, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Sandra Rousseau & Stef Proost, 2002. "The Cost Effectiveness of Environmental Policy Instruments in the Presence of Imperfect Compliance," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0204, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA-GRES) & André MEUNIE (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Economic Growth, inequality and environment quality: An empirical analysis applied to developing and transition countries," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.