Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Groth, 2008. "Private ex-ante transaction costs for repeated biodiversity conservation auctions: a case study," Working Paper Series in Economics 84, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 13958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sikdar, Shiva & Lapan, Harvey E., 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy Under Free Trade with Transboundary Pollution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12931, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edward Christie & Mario Holzner, 2008. "Economic and Trade Policy Impacts of Sustained High Oil Prices," wiiw Research Reports 346, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Otto, Daniel, 2008. "Economic Impacts of Fall Commercial Nutrient Regulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John R. Crooker & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "Stochastic Dominance, Entropy and Biodiversity Management," Working Papers 08-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Christopher Azevedo & John R. Crooker & Brian Pattiz, 2008. "Exploring Respondent’s Perception of Bid Precision in Non-Market Valuation," Working Papers 0804, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.